Mother Catherine Spalding School Legacy Scholarship
Scholarship Program Description – The Mother Catherine Spalding School Legacy Scholarship is made possible through the Mother Catherine Spalding School Endowment and the generosity of the five parishes that were associated with Mother Catherine Spalding School to support those parishioners who choose to send their child to a local Catholic elementary school.
1. Must be a an active registered parishioner of one of the following Catholic parishes: St. Joseph (Morganza), Our Lady of the Wayside (Chaptico), Immaculate Conception (Mechanicsville), Holy Angels (Avenue), Sacred Heart (Bushwood).
2. Scholarship awards may be used to attend a local Catholic elementary school in the Archdiocese of Washington.
3. Scholarship awards are one-time; applicants must reapply annually to determine scholarship eligibility.
4. Scholarship awards are based on demonstrated financial need.
***Please note, if you previously submitted a TADS financial aid application to be considered for Archdiocesan tuition assistance for the 2015 – 2016 school year, and would like to apply for the Mother Catherine Spalding School Legacy Scholarship, please contact TADS at 1.800.477.8237 to make TADS aware that you would like to apply for this special scholarship.
Below you will find instructions to view the online application for the Mother Catherine Spalding School Legacy Scholarship:
· Log onto http://www.mytads.com/fa/mcssls
· Click on the “Click Here to Continue” hyperlink
· You will first need to create an account by clicking on the “Create a New Account” button
To visit the Archdiocese of Washington click on this link - www.ADW.org.